Academicians, practitioners, researchers, and policymakers are invited to submit their research manuscripts/case studies in all areas of research in Management for the sixth Interdisciplinary Conference of Management Researchers (6th ICMR).
The sixth Interdisciplinary Conference of Management Researchers (6th ICMR) is an ideal platform for researchers, academicians, practitioners Industrialists, and policymakers to share ideas, collaboration, and cooperation in the field of management sciences. Papers submitted for the 6th ICMR may address, but are not restricted to:
- Accounting, Finance, Banking, and Insurance
- Business Management
- Creativity and Innovations Management
- Crisis and Disaster Management
- Eco-Business Management / Environmental Management
- Economics / Business Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management and Change Management
- International Businesses and Global Sustainable Practice
- Marketing Management
- Recreation and Park Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Conference Theme: “Fostering Global vicinity today for a Resilient Future”.
Conference Date: December 19-17, 2021
Venue: Faculty of Management Studies, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
The aim of the 6th ICMR conference is to:
- Encourage multidisciplinary dialogues between researchers and practitioners in conjunction with different research findings and implications.
- Strengthen the network among young researchers and local and foreign management experts.
- Provide a platform in Sri Lanka for local and international researchers and academics to disseminate their research findings.
- Explore global alliance to enhance the quality and strength of the interdisciplinary conference on management researchers.
For guidelines on submission for the 6th ICMR, click here
- Abstract: September 10, 2021
- Full Paper Submission: October 31, 2021
For more information on the 6th ICMR, visit the official site.