Applications are current;y ongoing for the World Bank summer Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2023.
Highly motivated individuals have the chance to learn about the World Bank’s purpose and operations through the Bank Internship Program (BIP). The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment.
In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business needs.
Duration: 4 weeks
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- The World Bank value diversity in the workplace and therefore encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Interested applicants are to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
To apply, click here.
Deadline: January 31, 2023.
For more information on The Bank Internship Program (BIP), visit the official site.