Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 Chinese Government Postgraduate Scholarship for international students at Tianjin University.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program was established by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China to assist designated Chinese universities in enrolling excellent international students for graduate studies in China.
Duration: 2-5 years
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Be a Sub-Saharan Africa national
- Be a master’s degree holder with three to four years of relevant experience; recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages such as French or Portuguese is highly desirable
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period
- Young African women who are eligible are encouraged to apply, especially those interested in Education Technology.
The following materials are required for application for the Chinese Government Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Scan of notarized copy of the academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport. (Ordinary passport with valid period).
- Scan copy of highest diploma. If the applicants does not have a degree certificate before the application deadline, they should submit the scan of their pre-graduation certificate.
- Chinese or English Proficiency Certificate.
- Study Experience Resume.
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors.
- Published papers or formal acceptance notification.
- Form of Provisional Acceptance of International Student by TJU Professor.
- Applicants who are now in China must submit scan of Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate from present university.
- Scan of Non-Criminal Records.
To apply for the Chinese Government Postgraduate Scholarship, click here.
Deadline: April 15, 2022.
For more information on the Chinese Government Postgraduate Scholarship, visit the official site.