Applications are welcome for the Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship in Switzerland.
The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation call_made for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperationcall_made.
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich.
The goal of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
The E4D Continuing Education Scholarship covers the following expenses (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
To be eligible for the E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022.
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
Applications for the E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship 2022 must include the following documents:
- CV of the candidate
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS programme for the respective semester.
- Certificate of employment.
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1) or other internationally recognised English certificates.
- If the programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this acquired level must also be submitted.
To apply, click here
Deadline: April 30, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.