The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites foreigners interested in studying in Mexico at the specialty, master’s, doctorate, and postgraduate research levels, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate student mobility programs, to participate in the “Call for Excellence Scholarships of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2022.”
Through the granting of Scholarships of Excellence by the Government of Mexico for foreign students, Mexico strengthens its role as an actor with global responsibility and reaffirms its commitment to promoting cooperation actions to promote the formation of high-level human capital. The presence in Mexico of foreign students, academics and scientists, women and men, contributes to the construction of permanent and long-term bridges of dialogue that enrich the foreign policy agenda with actions of exceptional value for the country and for its foreign partners. Likewise, HEIs and the Mexican academic community benefit from greater internationalization.
Duration: 12 months
The Government of Mexico Scholarships of Excellence for Foreigners covers
- A Monthly Stipend
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important too, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
Interested applicants for the Government of Mexico Scholarships of Excellence for Foreigners can Apply with the following documents:
- A Motivation Letter detailing the reasons that motivate
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of academic acceptance
- Letter of commitment to return to the country
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the valid passport
To apply, click here.
Deadline: July 24, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.