Applications are welcome for 2022/23 Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
Global Mental Health MSc is jointly run by King’s College London and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, providing a unique course of study for students who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the issues surrounding the discipline of global mental health. They will acquire the knowledge and skills required to design, implement and evaluate mental health programs in low resource settings as well as learn how to conduct and critically evaluate research. The LSHTM course constitutes an excellent preparation for careers in policy, research, and work in international agencies.
At the end of this scholarship, candidates will benefit from:
- Wide range of modules available.
- Teaching and supervision delivered by leading researchers from the Centre for Global Mental Health at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN) and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Welcomes applications from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds, including: clinicians, researchers, development workers and those working in policy and planning.
Each scholarship will cover
- full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate;
- a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,633.00; and
- an allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
Applicants for the MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; Rwanda; South Africa
- South East Asia: Indonesia; Philippines; Thailand; Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua; Peru
Application for the Johnson & Johnson MSc Scholarships in Global Mental Health must include the following uploaded documents
- Either of the following two:
- Proof of application submission for MSc in Global Mental Health for 2022-23, or
- Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health programme; and
- English Proficiency score results if available.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: March 20, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.