The Journal Water Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI), Switzerland is inviting applications for the Water 2021 Best Ph.D. Thesis Award.
The Journal Water prize will be awarded to a Ph.D. student who is about to graduate or participate in the graduation thesis. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Water Editorial Board.
- Bonus (800 CHF);
- Offer to publish a free paper in Water before the end of 2022.
To qualify for the Journal Water Best Thesis award, the following criteria must be met:
- The candidate must be a PhD student who is going to graduate or participate in graduation thesis defenses.
- The PhD thesis must be original work, and
- Must be defended between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2021
- An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English, of around 3000 words;
- A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award;
- The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis;
- An electronic copy of the PhD thesis;
- A scanned copy of the PhD diploma (or a certificate of studying at a university or research institute as a PhD student who is going to participate in graduation thesis defenses).
To submit application materials via the Water Journal Award website, click here
Deadline: November 10, 2021.
For more information on the Journal Water award, visit the official site.