The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is happy to launch a call for scholarship applications in an effort to enlist a fresh generation of energetic young academics into their alumni network and scholarship programme.
Students majoring in Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics, and History who are pursuing studies in a Zimbabwean university are the target audience for the scholarship programme. Students must always approach their chosen subject from a political perspective.
The The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarship Programme includes:
- Full tuition and examination fees for one year of study which can be renewed based on academic performance and participation in scholarship activities.
- However, it covers accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation and a semester stipend for internet, books, and transportation costs.
- Furthermore, the candidate will be part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and be invited to closely follow and wherever possible join the activities of the foundation in the country and internationally.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarship applicants should:
- be at least in their second year of bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life
To apply for the The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarship, applicants are to send the following application package in one email to the link below:
- Filled-out application
- An article on any aspect/challenge in their field of study that urgently needs the attention of policymakers including possible solution approaches (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of latest transcript
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation.
To apply for the The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarship Programme, click here
Deadline: July 21, 2023.
For more information on The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarship Programme, visit the official site.