The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and Paloalto Networks are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs).
In this scholarship, certain numbers of scholars will be selected to receive a fall need-based scholarship up to $10,000 for the 2022-2023 academic school year (which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
The Paloalto Networks Cyber Scholarship Program 2022 awards a total sum of $10,000 to successful scholars.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or a graduate student at a public or private HBCU during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- Open to designated majors:
- Stem Majors
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Submitted the 2022-2023 FAFSA to your selected university/college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
To apply for the Paloalto Networks Cyber Scholarship Program 2022, all Applicants must:
- Answer the following statement (Video) (Maximum of 2 min per question):
- Palo Alto Networks’ mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice. Tell us about your passion and professional aspirations in cybersecurity or STEM.
To nominate, click here.
Deadline: April 04, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.