Academic Hive for African Scholars Is calling all students, scholars, academics and researchers to register for its first workshop for the year, titled ‘’The Techniques of Coding Qualitative Data with NVivo’.
This 1-day workshop is designed for researchers and graduate students to develop in-depth knowledge and skills for qualitative research. Candidates will learn:
- Qualitative Coding Strategies and analysis
- How to create themes in NVivo
- The art of designing engaging word cloud and word tree
- Transcribing, coding and analysis of text, video and audio files in NVivo software
By joining this workshop, Candidate will gain:
- Access to NVivo software
- Hands-on qualitative analysis training with real data
- Internationally-recognized Certificate of Participation
- Access to one-on-one professional support from Center Research Methods Consulting, LLC and Academic Hive
- Access to grant opportunities for qualitative researchers
The Techniques of Coding Qualitative Data with NVivo program is for:
- Higher education/research students interested in putting up a unique dissertation
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do qualitative or mixed-method research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making using unstructured data
- Scholars interested in getting published in high-impact factor journals
- Anyone interested in grant-writing and winning
To register for The Techniques of Coding Qualitative Data with NVivor, click here.
Deadline: March 19, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.