The University of Birmingham invites applications for its 2022 Global Masters Scholarship for international students to study in the UK.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfill their potential in learning and education.
In keeping with this tradition, they are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to their Masters’s degrees during the 2022/23 academic year.
Successful scholars will receive an award of £10,000 to provide support for them to study at the University of Birmingham.
To be eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus.
- Be a ‘domicile’ of one of the eligible countries.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who has been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters’s degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing the online scholarship application form below.
To apply for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022, click here
Deadline: June 30, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.