Application is currently open for the Women Deliver 2023 (WD2023) Hybrid Conference scholarship in Rwanda(Fully Funded).
The Women Deliver Conference is one of the largest multi-sectoral convenings in the gender equality space globally. The Conference gathers advocates from around the world to galvanize momentum towards collective action for girls and women, in all their intersecting identities. It aims to leverage our collective strength to build a broader, stronger, and more diverse gender equality movement in which we are resilient, drive change, and hold governments, leaders, and commitment makers accountable.
This will be Women Deliver’s most inclusive, diverse, and accessible convening to date. The scholarship program is available both to those who wish to attend WD2023 in-person or online, and as well provides financial assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attending the Conference.
The Five WD2023 Conference Objectives are to:
- Catalyze Collective Action to Advance Gender Equality;
- Hold Leaders Accountable;
- Empower the Feminist Movement;
- Reframe Who Leads;
- and Create Space.
Duration: 08 months
The Women Deliver 2023 Hybrid Conference covers:
- All registration fees
- Hotel accommodation (17-20 July 2023)
- Economy airfare
- Visa and related costs
- Per diem for ground transportation and daily meals
- Health insurance
- All registration fees
- A technology/data stipend
WD2023 brings together advocates from regional and national organizations, including but not limited to grassroots, Indigenous, adolescents and youth, LGBTQIA+, persons with disabilities, and women’s rights organizations; world leaders and influencers; private sector leaders; academics; activists; philanthropies; and journalists from all around the world.
Interested applicants are to carefully read the questions below before filling out the Women Deliver 2023 Hybrid Conference in Rwanda Scholarship application form.
- What skills, knowledge, or experiences do you hope to gain by attending WD2023? (max. 150 words)
- Can you provide 2-3 specific examples of the activities you have/ are currently carrying out to make a difference on issues affecting girls and women? (e.g., professional, academic, or volunteer projects) (max. 150 words)
- How do you plan to meaningfully engage with your community and/or government after attending the Conference? How will you apply what you gain from attending WD2023 to your work? (max. 150 words)
To apply, click here.
Deadline: October 01, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.