Interested applicants worldwide are invited to apply to the World Bank Group Young Professional Programs (WBG YPP) Recruitment activity 2022.
The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program is a global recruitment program, hiring young development professionals on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries and countries of operations. Asylum-seekers must have a valid work permit at the time of joining the WBG.
The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program aims to develop future leaders to collaborate effectively across our institutions on joint WBG solutions to development challenges.
There is only one WBG YPP application. On the application, candidates must select the institution they believe best aligns with their skillset. However, applicants can be selected by any hiring institution, based on business needs.
Duration: 5 years
The WBG YPP successful candidates will receive:
- competitive salary and benefits package which include;
- health allowance,
- life and accident insurance,
- a pension plan, and
- possible relocation and mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines.
To be considered for the WBG YPP 2022, applicants must:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1989
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree
- Or complete a relevant master’s degree by July 15, 2021, or Ph.D. before September 2022.
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- Be fluent in English
- Specialize in a field relevant to WBG YPP Business Areas.
Interested applicants are to apply to the World Bank Group Young Professional Programs (WBG YPP) Recruitment 2022 with the following required application documents:
- Academic Credentials
- A Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendation.
Deadline: July 15, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site .