Applications are currently ongoing for the World Bank (WB) internship programme 2020
The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
This internship program allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment.
The internship is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business needs.
The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for:
Operations (Front Line) in the following fields:
- human development (public health, education, nutrition, population),
- social sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- urban planning,
- natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields;
- or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- The World Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns
- They provide USD 3,000 travel allowance
To be considered for this internship, applicants:
- Must have an undergraduate degree
- He/she must be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s or PhD degree).
- There is no age limit.
- Preference will be given to nationals of World Bank Group member countries or countries of operations.
- Applicants must be fluent both in spoken and written English
- Preference will be given to women with diverse professional and academic backgrounds.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Statement of Interest
To apply click here
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
For more information visit the official site