Applications are open for the Zolve Global Scholarship for Young Leaders Worldwide to study at all levels in the United States.
Zolve Global Scholarship is a scholarship for students going to the U.S. for their higher studies, such as Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree, or Doctorate Degree. It aims at recognizing young leaders worldwide and helping them turn their ideas and talents into significant impact. The scholarship is committed to empowering students who demonstrate excellence, leadership potential, and a passion for making a positive impact in their communities.
This scholarship however, is open to all international students who are moving or have moved to the US and have received an offer of admission from an accredited US university or college for a full-time/undergraduate/postgraduate/doctorate program of a duration of 12 months or more with a start date in 2023.
Each scholarship recipient will be eligible to receive USD 5000.
Below is the eligibility criteria for the Zolve Global Scholarship:
- Non-US citizens who have received an offer of admission from an accredited US university or college for a full-time undergraduate/postgraduate/doctorate program of a duration of 12 months or more.
- The start date of the program should be in 2023.
- Students moving or moved to the US in 2023.
The following documents are required for an application to be considered complete:
- High School or/and University Transcripts
- Valid ACT or SAT or GMAT or GRE score or corresponding test waiver provided by the university
To apply for The Zolve Global Scholarship for Young Leaders Worldwide, click here.
Deadline: July 31, 2023.
For more information on this Scholarship for Young Leaders Worldwide, visit the official site.