TU Delft Global Initiative is offering Sub-Sahara African students Excellence Scholarships for a two-year MSc program for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships give talented, motivated, and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The TU Delft Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development.
The eligible countries include:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
This scholarship covers full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, and contribution for the living expenses.
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the above-mentioned African countries.
- English language Proficiency
- Applicants must have submitted the complete application before the scholarship deadline
Applications must include the following Documents:
- Detailed curriculum Vitae.
- Only signed CVs will be considered.
- Motivation Letter ((1,000 – 1,500 words))
- An original or certified copy of your bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of identity.
- An original or certified copy of their official academic transcript(s), front and back, in the original language.
- Letters of references.
To get detailed documents required for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarships application, click here.
Deadline: December 12, 2021.
For more information on TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, visit the official site.