Applications are welcome from Scientists in developing countries for TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training.
TWAS offers fellowships to young scientists in developing countries to enable them to spend three to twelve months at a research institution in a developing country other than their own. The purpose of these fellowships is to enhance the research capacity of promising scientists, especially those at the beginning of their research career, helping them to foster links for further collaboration.
The fellowship covers;
- international airfare plus a contribution towards subsistence amounting to a maximum of USD 300 per month provided by TWAS.
- accommodation and food as well as research facilities, provided by the host institution
- The fellowships opportunity is for young scientists holding at least an MSc or equivalent degree.
- They must be working in any area of natural sciences and are citizens of a developing country and are employed by a research institution in a developing country.
- There is no age limit. However, preference is given to young scientists at the beginning of their research career and those working in Least Developed Countries.
Applications for TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training must include the following Documents
- CV, maximum five pages including publications;
- Supporting Statement from Head of Home Institution;
- two reference letters of senior scientists familiar with their work.
- scanned copy of their passport, even if expired (page with their name and surname);
- MSc certificate and relevant university transcripts;
- Official invitation letter from the Head of the Host Institute;
To apply for the TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training, click here.
Deadline: October 01, 2021.
For more information on TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training, visit the official site.