The S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Science in Kolkata, India, and TWAS have established a fellowship programme for foreign scholars from developing countries who may like to pursue postdoctoral research in Physical science.
TWAS-SN Bose Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable at the S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Science in Kolkata, India, for studies towards postdoctoral research in the physical sciences for a minimum period of time.
The Centre carries out the following research activities:
– Linear and Non-linear spectroscopy, Ultrafast molecular processes and spectroscopy, Ultrafast dynamics in biological macromolecules and magnetization, Quantum field theory, mathematical physics, cognitive science, granular physics, non-commutative quantum mechanics, statistical physics, non-linear dynamics, turbulences, lattice gauge theories, representation theory of lie groups and coherent states, quantum optics, black holes, constrained dynamics, quantum gravity, quantum spin systems.
Duration: 6-12 months
TWAS-SN Bose will provide
- a monthly stipend to cover living costs and food, and
- free on-campus accommodation.
Applicants for the TWAS-SN Bose Postdoctoral fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- Be a maximum age of 45 years on 31 December of the year of application.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in physics, mathematics, or physical chemistry.
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than India).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country.
- Be regularly employed in a developing country (other than India) and hold a research assignment there.
To apply for the Date TWAS-SN Bose Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2021, click here
Deadline: July 31, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site .