Applications are welcome for the UNICEF Internship Programme for Students and Recent Graduates globally.
The Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Interns will get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional, and personal development.
- They provides a monthly stipend to interns.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Applicants for UNICEF Internship Programme for Students and Recent Graduates should meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
To apply for UNICEF Internship Programme for Students and Recent Graduates, the following documents are required:
- An online recruitment profile
- A CV/resume
- A cover letter
To apply for this Internship Programme for Students and Recent Graduates, click here.
For more information on UNICEF Internship Programme for Students and Recent Graduates, visit the official site.