Application is currently ongoing for the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) PhD Scholarships for International Students 2021
The PhD Scholarship Awards are based on competitive criteria that take into account the credentials of the applicants (i.e. GPA, journal publications, conference presentations, patents, GRE score, recommendation letters, etc.) and where they have graduated from. Applicants are requested to submit copies of all their credentials at the time of application submission.
The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
Duration: 4 years
The Scholarship covers
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project, or,
- Up to AED 3,000 from the supervisor’s external research project.
- Have a GPA of 3.5/4.0 in Master’s degree.
- Have a dissertation in one of the UAEU priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate education in an English-medium institution and in a country where English is the official language.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Deadline: December 31, 2020
For more information visit the official site.