The United Nations Envoy on Youth invites applications from young graduates to the United Nations Paid Internship Program for Young Graduates in New York.
UN is looking for young people to get on board the UN Youth Envoy’s Fellowship, which aims at providing young talents, a chance to get involved in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York.
Gone are the days where youth all over the world lack the means or the financial capacity to serve as an intern in reputable firms or organizations. Unpaid internships have served as a barrier between youths and organizations and to erase that barrier and give graduates the opportunity to explore different organizations inform of internship and volunteer service so as to gather the needed experience and explore in the real world. The Office of the Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is saying goodbye to unpaid internships!
The UN no more unpaid internship program is a paid internship abroad for recent graduates. However, interested candidates can apply to any of the following positions
Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ candidates, and other marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duration: 6 months
- The candidate must be between the age of18 and 29
- They must have a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Recognized First Level University degree in one of the following fields: mathematics, statistics, demography, computer science, computer engineering, data science, business, finance, or related fields
- Previous formal or informal experience in data analysis and monitoring.
- Strong ability to multi-task and a drive for on-time delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and positive working attitude
- Fluency in English (both oral and written); excellent writing skills
- Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Working in Teams.
To apply to the United Nations Paid Internship for Graduate Students in New York,, click here
Deadline: June 15, 2021.
For more information on the United Nations Paid Internship for Graduate Students in New York, visit the official site .