The United Nations (UNDP) seeks for outstanding, dynamic, and innovative recent graduates to join the United Nations Development Program new Graduate training.
UNDP is introducing a new and exciting two-year Graduate Program that will provide outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience they need to launch a career in international development, accelerate progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), build better futures, and make a positive difference in the world!
Assignments are in areas related to the Sustainable Development Goals with a focus on two streams:
– Programme and Policy: In this stream you will contribute to UNDP’s programmes and project activities..
– Corporate Operations: In this stream, you will contribute to management services that support effective implementation of UNDP programmes, or work in the area of organizational policies, processes, and oversight.
Duration: 2 years
Successful applicants to the UNDP program will enjoy;
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance).
- A competitive salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
The UNDP is looking for applicants who meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field with not more than a year of relevant work experience acquired after this degree.
- They should come from one of the UNDP-promoting countries.
- Fluency in English Language is required
- Nevertheless, working knowledge of French, Arabic, or Spanish may be a strong asset.
To apply United Nations (UNDP) fully-funded Program for Outstanding Graduates, click here
Application Deadline: July 4, 2021
For more information about the UNDP program, visit the official site.