Applications are welcome for the 2022/2023 Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships for Study in France.
Université Paris-Saclay seeks to increase international student access to its Master’s programs, which are offered by the university’s faculties, component institutions, and affiliated universities, as well as to make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the university, particularly those who wish to pursue an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
These scholarships, are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s program offered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS) (UVSQ).
Nevertheless, the scholarship covers all academic fields and all Master’s programs for which Université Paris-Saclay is official, except for vocational training.
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year.
- Also, students will recceive a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently signing up in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
The evaluation criteria take into account the following:
- Academic level,
- Personal project,
- Specifically, for students enrolled in an M2 programme: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a Université Paris-Saclay laboratory.
Students wishing to apply for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
Deadline: May 07, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.