The “African Centre for Career Enhancement & Skills Support (ACCESS)” call for applications to the second round of the ACCESS Ph.D. scholarship program in Germany.
ACCESS program is an international scholarship financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The program aims to research how graduates in Africa search and find work, build up their careers, and develop and test innovative concepts for employability promotion at Higher Education Institutes (HEIs).
It is an interdisciplinary programme, therefore applicants from a wide range of disciplines, including
- Business Studies,
- Human Geography,
- Information Systems,
- Engineering and cognate disciplines may be considered.
Duration: 3 years
The ACCESS scholarship covers:
- €1,200 per monthly grants
- travel allowance
The following eligibility criteria must be met by each applicant for the ACCESS scholarship program:
- Be a citizen of Benin, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, or Tunisia
- Have an excellent Master (or equivalent) degree that qualifies for studies in doctoral programs at Leipzig University;
- Previous studies in areas such as History, Politics, Economics, Business Studies, Education, Anthropology, Human Geography, Information Systems, Engineering, etc.;
- A Ph.D. topic that is related to the aims of the ACCESS program.
ACCESS complete application must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae;
- A research proposal of not more than 3500 words including; a brief summary of the proposal and a work plan indicating how the project will be completed within a maximum of three years
- A certified copy of the Master (or equivalent) degree including; completed and official certificates and transcripts of previous university studies,
- Two references from academic referees.
Deadline: June 20, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site .