The University Twente in Netherland invites outstanding students for its Master’ Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
The scholarship is a two-section scholarship, a one-year study program and a two-year study program
In the case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS in the amount of the first year’s UTS to cover the second year’s expenses. However, the scholarship will only be renewed in the second year if students meet the UTS application requirements.
They must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
The students receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year.
In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, the applicant should meet all the requirements below
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Applicants should be among the top ten in their class.
- Applicants will need to gain an admission letter first.
- They must have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September).
- They comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: February 01, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.