Application is open to Uppsala University Global Masters Scholarship in Sweden 2020/2021.
Each year, Uppsala University awards both domestic and international students with a fee waiver scholarship program. These scholarships are available each year for fee-paying international students who are applying to an international Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University.
Duration: 2 years
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for this Scholarship,
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree
- He/she must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
- They must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need of the educational environment at Uppsala University, as well as that they have the academic talent required.
- Applicants can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- Applicants must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- He/she must meet the entry requirements for the programme they applied to.
- The complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
To apply for the Uppsala master scholarship, applicants must first of all
- Apply for a master’s programme at the university and then
- submit an online scholarship application.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Deadline: February 1, 2021.
For more information visit the official site.