The Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) invites applications for a teacher in Finance post.
The teacher would join the Finance Section of the Department. Teachers are expected to teach courses in various Finance areas at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels and to supervise theses. All teaching is in English. A part-time appointment is possible for candidates who wish to combine a teaching position in U.S.E. with a position at a different institution.
Starting Date: February 2023
Duration: The position is for 4 years
Utrecht University School of Economics Teacher in Finance offers:
- The gross salary ranges between €3,974 and the maximum gross salary are €5,439 per month, at full-time employment.
- Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year.
- Attractive retirement scheme
- Partly paid parental leave and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model).
Applicants for the Teacher in Finance position must meet the following requirements.
- Have or are close to completing a PhD in Finance (preferred) or affine disciplines;
- demonstrate a clear potential for excellence in teaching different Finance subjects at both undergraduate and graduate levels;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English;
- in possession of a University Teaching Qualification or willing to obtain the qualification.
To apply for the Teacher in Finance position, applicants are to send:
- curriculum vitae,
- a letter of motivation,
- one working/published paper,
- teaching evaluations of previous courses (if available) and
- names and contacts of two references
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.