The Habitat Unit at Technische Universität Berlin and the School of Architecture and Planning at Wits University in Johannesburg in collaboration with the University of Lagos, Nigeria calls for application to the Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab to students in Africa.
The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab is a program supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to advance the postgraduate system in the urban field of Sub-Saharan Africa.
The aim of this program is to address the challenges and needs of modern urban studies. However, the successful applicants will be based in School of Architecture and Planning at Wits University in Johannesburg.
Applicants are to meet the following requirements to be eligible this scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country
- They must have proven ability of academic excellence
- He/she must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have graduated from their master’s program not less than 6 years
- They must meet the requirements of Wits university.
Wits-TUB-UNILAG Application Process
The following documents must be submitted by applicants applying to the Urban Lab Postgraduate Studies Program at Wits-Tub-Unilag
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover letter explaining their qualification for the scholarship
- Research proposal of not less than for pages
- Academic transcripts
- An electrical copy of previous research undertaken if available
- Letters of recommendation.
Wits-TUB-UNILAG Deadline: August 1, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.