The call for applications is currently ongoing for the second edition of the World Conference on Data Science & Statistics, where participants get to explore the new frontiers of data science & statistics, including novel applications, tools, and processes!
Data Science Week 2024 is the largest and most attended Data Science event, bringing together the most innovative minds, enterprise practitioners, technology providers, start-up innovators and academics, working with Data Science, Big Data, ML, AI, Data Management, Data Engineering, IoT and Analytics, in one place to discuss ways to accelerate AI-driven Transformation throughout companies, industries and public organizations. With over 300 experts and international speakers, spread across 20 sessions, several workshops, networking sessions, and plenty of learning and discussion activities in the exhibition area.
The Data Science Week is the place to be for all professionals and organizations working with the utilization of data and AI innovation for enhancing customer experience, improving operational processes, enabling future sustainability, reinventing business models, or developing data-driven products and services. It is the place for professional, academy representatives and decision-makers.
Topics to be discussed
- Data Science & Technology
- AI & Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Learn More About Other Important Topics
Venue: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Conference Date: June 17–19, 2024
- Academic Opportunities
- Support from the Right People
- Students Awards
- Travel Benefits
The eligible applicants for this Conference on Data Science & Statistics
- Researchers and Scientist: Professors, lecturers, scientists, and post-doctorate, students Business executives: VPs, heads, and leaders from the following industries: healthcare, education, finance, insurance, biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, retail, media & marketing, energy & utilities, government, transportation, and e-commerce.
- Chiefs and Heads of the following departments: Data, Data Science, Technology, Information, Analytics, Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, etc.
- Innovators: includes entrepreneurs, investors, VCs, apostles and decision-makers, and Strategy Executives and
- Individuals with backgrounds in Data Science, Engineering, Software Development, Computer Vision, Research, Machine Learning, Technical Leadership, Co-Founders of Startups, Professors,
For more information on how to submit an abstract for the World Conference on Data Science & Statistics click here
- Workshop Paper Submission Deadline – May 25, 2024
- Participant registration – May 28, 2024
For more information about the World Conference on Data Science & Statistics in Amsterdam, visit the official site.