The Jackson Institute for Global Affairs calls for applications for the 2022 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University.
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, based at Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs, is a four-month full-time residential program. The program runs from mid-August through mid-December each year.
Nevertheless, the program allows World Fellows to broaden their horizons, learn from one another, and develop personally and professionally. World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life through giving presentations and serving on panels, as well as collaborating with peers, auditing classes, and mentoring students.
Key components of the Program are:
- Weekly seminars
- Personal development
- Hosting events
- Mentoring students, and
- Group travel
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2022
- Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with demonstrated and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level.
- The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the United States.
- An excellent command of the English language is essential to successfully participating in the program.
- World Fellows are required to be in residence at Yale University in New Haven for the entirety of the program which runs from mid-August through mid-December.
Applicants Must Have:
- An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level.
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- A likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus.
- A commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
Applications to the Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program must include;
- résumé/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages),
- a personal statement (maximum 1000 words), and
- three letters of recommendation.
For application to become a world fellow, click here.
Deadline: December 08, 2021.
For more information on Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2022, visit the official site.