Applications are currently ongoing for the Yenching Academy of Peking university 2021-2022 Scholarship for International Students
Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 in China is a Full Free Scholarship that will provide all the expenses to its scholars.
For English speakers with varying levels of Chinese language competency, the Yenching Academy offers a highly customizable Master’s program in China studies. The program’s emphasis on interdisciplinarity and the importance it places on thinking about China – past, present, and future – from both Chinese and international perspectives is at its heart. It also aims to expand the study of China beyond the boundaries of traditionally defined humanities and social science disciplines, and it is designed to incorporate the diverse student body’s experiences and intellectual training.
The Yenching Academy scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Full Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation allowance
- Field study costs allowance
- One round-trip travel fare
Qualified candidates for Yenching Academy scholarship must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field or currently enrolled in a degree program awarded no later than August 31, 2022*;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
- Completed online application form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, excluding citations);
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two academic letters of recommendation;
- English requirements and minimum scores.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.