Application is currently ongoing for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship and Participation in the Annual One Young World Summit 2022.
The Z Zurich Foundation equips vulnerable people with the tools they need to better protect themselves from harm, adapt, and prosper in an ever-changing world. They strive for a more equal world in which everyone has autonomy, choice, and control over their own destiny.
Adapting to climate change, boosting mental health, and enabling social fairness aren’t causes they choose at random for the Z Zurich Foundation. However, they believe that connection is the key to building a better future — forging ties between those with the knowledge and those who are most in need, and working together to solve society’s problems from the ground up.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on a shared basis.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Tokyo.
Access to additional scholarship programming organized by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
The following criteria serve as a basis for selections:
- Apllicants must be within the age range of 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022.
- Have passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
To apply for the Z Foundation Scholarship, click here.
Deadline: December 15, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.